Saturday, March 24, 2007

Girlfriends

I am feeling like I want to shout something - so where better to shout it than here :)

An evening at the Barn last night has reinforced just so much, that GIRLFRIENDS are just such important people in a womans life... I have met so many wonderful women from all walks of life because of RW and so many who I consider my close friends (and all in different ways, different degrees and for different reasons) BUT today I am feeling just so grateful for them all being in my life for you have all enriched my life in a way I never thought possible.
The way we talk about all things, can make eachother laugh so hard we all but wet our pants - and sometimes do (and about the silliest things), can make eachother cry by sharing some very special things or how we feel about eachother, and just know we will be there for each other no matter how busy our individual lives can be.... but most importantly the ability to forgive or overlook our inadequacies... that is something wonderful.
Thankyou Girlfriends! You all know who you are xxxx (though some of you may not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home