Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter???

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter break - I sure did. I spent 4 glorious days at the beach with my family (well most of them)... it was beautiful weather and no phone or internet connection. I had lovely walks on the beach, built the Lost City of Atlantis in the sand, looked for shells, took lots of photos of Soph doing handstands on the beach, taught Soph and Jackson how to blow eggs, had fun with our Easter Egg hunt on the pathway to the beach, slept in alot and did alot of work! Work you say??? Yes I did work because it was a great chance for me to do some things that I've just been not able to get to - such as adding this to our website store... Yes I spent MANY hours late into the nights uploading EVERY colour of Bazzill into the new A5 sized category! So card makers - enjoy.... At this stage we are still limited in the colour range for A4 size but we can do ANY of the hundreds of colours in A5...

Another thing I have done is made a decision NOT to increase the price of 12" Bazzill which I had hinted might be the case a few months ago. But I have, as a result of this decision removed the discount structure from all Bazzill colours to compensate for this... Though if people wish to buy in packs of 50 I will certainly be able to offer a discount there.... just let me know. :)

On other news - we have received shipment of the 10 NEW BLING colours and they are gorgeous.... I will add those this week... They are lovely and dark and will finish off the Trio sets into FOUR mono sets... 40 colours in all now!

I received a sample of the Smoothies and it is not as light as I expected... I will continue to research this and let you know what is decided asap...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home